So it dawned on me during this beautiful Easter weekend how many miles my Easter basket has racked up. I think I will have to get it a passport or something because that basket has been literally everywhere. My Mom brought it to Williamsburg this weekend so the "Easter Bunny" could stuff it with treats... and for the past two years, the basket has flown to Raleigh to be there on Easter waiting to be unpacked. So... thank you Mom for dragging the basket around & continuing to play "Mrs. Easter Bunny". Easter just wouldn't be the same without that purple basket with the striped ribbon!

Speaking of Easter, it was a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l weekend in Williamsburg. My parents and I were able to tour Colonial Williamsburg and have a calm and relaxing weekend together. I can't believe Easter has come and gone & it is APRIL already!
This week brings a ton of projects & papers to finish-- while I wish I was outside enjoying the warmer weather! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment